Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I've Abandoned My Post...

It's been so long since I updated this blog. But I sometimes feel like I'm talking to myself here anyway so I guess no one missed it!
I hit and passed the 3 month post op mark and I was so excited then but NOW, on Friday, I will be getting to the 4 month point which means......(prepare yourselves!): I can jump! I can eat crunchy chewy things! I can run! I can sleep on my side (and on my HH!) And best of all I can lift heavy weights! YAY! It's kinda weird that my recovery is technically still not over but I look forward to the second half of this journey now. Well not officially but close enough! I can see what the surgeon means about slight changes in your face due to your bones settling. I felt beautiful the other day for the first time in a LOOOOOONG time. It was nice.
So now, I am looking into starting a high protein, macro conscious diet and starting to lift some heavy crap! Woo! My HH and I will both be starting school next month and quitting our respective gyms. We will be making our garage apartment into a home gym! I'm beyond excited. No excuses or restrictions to exercise because of weather or time etc. I even plan on making myself a little yoga/meditation spot and taking our little TV in there with my Apple TV so I can look at workout/yoga videos. I feel kinda fancy haha.
So we leave to Cuba in 2 weeks!!!! I still can't believe I will be going home to see where my family comes from! Next, Spain...someday. But yay! Cuba!  I will eat to my heart's content and sweat all the fat out and then come home and really get down to business. I've already started adding a fourth protein heavy meal into my day and on Sunday I did meal prep. This included a homemade protein bar and two breakfast options. Bam! I WILL keep this up! I will, I will! (sorry, motivating myself there)
My BB is getting SOOOO big and he is so smart! He amazes me everyday and he loves running and doing yoga with me! Score! I will be updating again more often. Even if no one out there cares, it's therapeutic. Now how other amazing bloggers find time to take and upload pictures everyday I would love to know. Especially since most of them are moms with more than one kid :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment